List of Best Human Resource Management Graduate Programs Online
Human Resource Management: (Human Resource Graduate Program)
Human Resource Management is fast gaining ground with Private companies as it allows dividing the employees along the lines of performance. Designed to maximize employee performance, it also allows the employer’s strategic objectives to be fulfilled. The HR department usually undertakes various activities including employee benefits design, performance appraisal, employee recruitment, training and development among other things. The department also concerns itself with the balancing of organisational practices and requirements arising from governmental laws and collective bargaining. To state R. Buettner, HRM as a discipline covers the following areas:
- training and development,
- performance management,
- job design and analysis,
- workforce planning,
- recruitment and selection,
- legal issues and
This article emphasises upon the list of HR College courses falling under Human Resource Management which can be taken online. In other words here is the list of List of Free Online Human Resources (HR) Courses and Classes.
List of HR Course Online:
HR Management Theory:
This course explores the reasons business management has been considered a Science. It also looks into major management theories and application of the said theories to real life situations.
Employment law and employee rights:
While rights are important in their own sense, this course laws special emphasis upon work-life balance, HR laws and other regulations and workplace stress.
Job analysis and design:
Jobs are studied to differentiate between different types of jobs and their unique purposes and also how jobs are reengineered for continuous improvement.
Other than these, HR also has any bachelor programs which focuses upon HR training and development. Many courses are available which allow individuals to get certifications for HR Professionals. By gaining a Bachelors in HR college courses one could attain a strategic understanding of:
- Labour law.
- Employee safety.
- Developing the workforce.
- Human Resource Management etc.
It is the Society for HR Management (SHRM) which provides certifications. Some of the certificates include
- International Human Resource Professional.
- Senior Human Resource Professional and
- Human Resource Professional
Some HR majors include:
- Management and Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Law and Ethics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Organizational Behavior
- Negotiation Strategy
- Employment Law
Listed below are some of the top ranking Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- Colorado State University–Global Campus, Colorado.
- LeTourneau University, Texas.
- Penn State World Campus, Pennsylvania.
- Concordia University, Minnesota.
- University of the Incarnate Word, Texas.
- Saint Leo University Online, Florida
- Georgia Southwestern State University, Georgia
- Philadelphia University, Pennsylvania
- Metropolitan State University, Minnesota
- University of Maryland University College, Maryland.