Advantages of Branding
Branding is emphasising the company’s products by differentiating from other competitors by adding value to the products. Branding is a business identity which creates distinctive perceptions in the minds of customers. Customers believe a particular brand and expect high quality and fashionable products. Branding is a process which makes company’s distinction from the others. Branding plays a vital role for customers, owners and intermediaries.
- Branding helps to enrich the company’s value, customer preference and loyalty and act as a robust barrier to company’s competitors.
- Strong branding builds permanent identity of the product and enhances the profitability of the company.
- The quality of branded products is better and enhances repurchasing.
- Branding leads to customer satisfaction with the products and make them brand loyal.
- It serves as a robust reputation and good will towards the company.
- Positive experience with the brands induces the customer to purchase and repurchase the products frequently.
- Branding improves the company’s equity and brings more money for the company.
- Branding reduces the marketing expenses by making the investment for the brand creation and maintaining thereafter.
- The motive for purchasing decisions of the customers goes for branding products.
- Robust branding builds customer recognition where customers recognize the brand over something that is unfamiliar to them.
- Branding helps for easier introduction of new and different products and also less expensive for products introduction.
- As the customers are attracted towards the brand, customers render shared values and build an emotional relationship with the company.
- Branding enhances the trust worthiness with customers and increases the product’s sale in an effective manner.
- Branding gives familiarity of the products to customers, increase the level of confidence and trust of the customers towards the products and results in liking of the products.
- Branding has a strong impact over the sales of the product as customers who bought the products would have a strong influence with their friends or beers through word of mouth by giving recommendations for branded products.
- Branding helps to build a strong image of quality rendered by the company.
- It promotes stability and longevity of the company.
- Due to attraction of brand, buying decision is easily done by the customers and branding induces a strong feeling in the minds of customers.